Tagged by Renee...Here is my list of Five's:
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1) Working at Marie Callenders
2) Doing "Wizard of Oz" at City College
3) Played a lot of "The Sims"
4) Moved out of my parents house and lived with a couple of my best friends
5) Watched a lot of Family Guy and Sex and the City
5 things on my to-do-list today: (or this week)
1) Go on a bike ride with my dad tomorrow morning
2) Have my mom over to watch the Oscars and make appetizers
3) Study and take a test in my Food and Culture class
4) Learn how to cut up a whole chicken in my Food Prep class
5) Watch Frozen River AND the Changeling before the Academy Awards start
5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1) Pay off Jeff's car and buy myself a new one
2) Buy a nice, affordable home
3) Put a hundred thousand in a CD for our future children
4) Pay off my parent's and Jeff's parent's houses
5) Buy new clothes
5 Places I have lived:
1) Pacific Beach in San Diego - Born -2, 12-22
2) South Park (...also in San Diego) age 23 - present
3) Rancho Bernardo (...a suburb of San Diego) age 4-10
4) Danville, CA (Northern California) - 6th grade
5) Dublin, CA (Northern California, about 10 miles south of Danville) - age 2-4
5 jobs I have held:
1) Personalized Primary Care (current...this is my 4th year!)
2)Marie Callender's in Clairemont for about 3 years
3) Sam Goody (Employee of the month twice in a row!)
4) Sea World (Host of the Creatures of the Deep show for Halloween)
5) AMC movie theatre
5 things I want in 5 years:
1) To have at least one child
2) To have my RD
3) To have my personal training certification and teach yoga class
4) To own a home
5) To have run at least two marathons
6 people I tagged:
Katie, Anne-Marie, Maggie, Marie, Anna and Melissa
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I have an old best friend from Danville. Her name is Debra Douglas...ring any bells.
Looks like you're becoming quite the homemaker!
I love your old jobs! Way to go on being the Employee of the Month 2x! Is Jeff into running? My husband wants to run marathons too and I always tell him that I will cheer on the sidelines...I was wondering if Jeff is the same way! haha!
Oh great news! We are coming to San Diego! We will be there April 2-9th! We should meet up for dinner or lunch or something!!
Post a Comment