Monday, 9/29/08, Jeff and I went to Disneyland with my mom, brother and brother's girlfriend. We had a lot of fun. It was Jeff's first time going, and we definitely built it up for him. My family is a little bit obsessed with Disneyland (well, my dad isn't, but everyone else is...) and so we tend to talk about it a lot...especially how "magical" it is. We all had a great time. Here are some pictures from our trip...
(L-R) My brother, Chris, Jeff, Christina (Chris' girlfriend) and my mom
Disneyland was decorated for Halloween!
Out front of Splash Mountain (pre-soaking)
The Picture of our Picture...
Captain Jeff Sparrow~ Arg Matey!!
The tradition lives on!
Incase you are wondering, the answer is "yes, we have mastered the art of taking photos of ourselves..."
Working on the guns.
Chris got crushed!
In the slammer!
Jeff's favorite ride of the day: Space Mountain!


4 comments:
That's so cool! Maybe someday I'll make it to Disneyland for my first time too!
I love the look on Jeff's face on the last photo of Splash Mountain, it's classic.
And I definitely think you guys have mastered the art of self portraits!
we didn't get to splash mtn, but space mountain is awesome! i can't wait to hear all about it!
I can't believe jeff hasn't been to Disneyland and he lives in California!!!!!!! We love Disneyland! I hope he loves it as much as you do!
Hahah gotta love Disneyland!! I'm glad Jeff has finnally expeirenced the magic of it!! Space Mountain is forever my favorite ride!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment