Melissa tagged me. I felt it would be unfair to not share some of my quirks back...However, I don't know that many people with blogs, and most of the ones that I do know we already tagged by Melissa, or Melissa herself :-)
So you all get a free glimpse into my quirks! Some of them don't necessarily seem like quirks, but are more or less things that you might find interesting about me. Incase anyone is reading this who hasn't been tagged, feel free to consider yourself tagged (ie, Renee or Maggie!) :-)
Here are the rules (that I'm not really following...):
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tell 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I can't let my silverware touch the table if I go to a restaurant (or really at home or at work...) unless there is a tablecloth or paper napkin down. When I put my napkin on my lap, I put my silverware on a plate or hold them in my hands. No real reason why I do this, but it freaks me out to
2. I really like things to be lined up evenly. I like symmetry and perfect measurements. When things aren't lined up, I feel weird.
3. Two words: Hand Sanitizer (I love it and use it liberally).
4. Harmonizing. I love trying to figure out harmonies in songs. It makes sense to me, but to anyone listening, it just sounds like an off-key mess :-)
5. I really don't like talking on the phone in my personal life. I get so much anxiety about it, even if I am talking to my mom...I think this is odd, because I am on the phone all day long at work and don't feel any anxiety about it.
6. I love Christmas music. I will listen to it all year long. . . seriously! I have a playlist on my iPod, and I play it all the time.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I have Christmas music on my iPod and listen to it all year long too!
Thanks for doing that! I love finding our random things about people!! That is so funny about the harmonizing thing...hahah!
i love christmas music but only at christmas time. i guess that comes from working retail for TOO long. My last holiday at Archiver's they seriously started the Christmas music on November 1st. It was TOO much for me! :)
I force my kids to use hand sanitizer by the ounces. Whether we go to the store, park, pre-school, or to someone elses house. The minute we walk out the door I marinate their little hands in hand sanitizer. For some reason it makes me feel like a better mom and that somehow my kids won't contract any germs.
I love how I'm the one who got tagged and is just finding out about it hahah! Nice!
Post a Comment