I know it has been forever since I blogged. September was a rough month, and then October and November have just been busy busy busy! I am working back at Dr. Bressler's office after a brief stint at two other practices. It feels good, and I feel like I am becoming myself again. Jeff is still trekkin' along. I keep trying to convince him that we should record a Christmas song, but so far it is a no go :(
I have a couple pictures from our Halloween night. I was really sick, and so we didn't really do anything. We ended up watching Beavis and Butthead DVDs and carving pumpkins and going to get pizza at Mazara's, the Italian restaurant down the street (it was really good!) When we got back from that, we roasted the pumpkin seeds and watched Defiance with James Bond.
It wad a nice quiet evening. I bought some Reeses in hopes that we wouldn't get any trick or treaters and Jeff and I would have to polish the bag off, but we ended up getting a large family who whiped us out! Below are pictures from our pumpkin carving.
We leave for Utah for Thanksgiving next Friday, a week from tomorrow. We are both pretty excited. The night before we leave, my mom and I are going to dork out and go to the Twilight/New Moon double feature at 9pm an midnight. Should be a lot of fun!





4 comments:
I love your pumpkins! I'm glad you are feeling like yourself again, I hate going through phases like that. They always throw me for a loop. Let me know if you ever need a chat, my phone accepts calls and text messages. :D
You guys are awesome pumpkin carvers!
Good Job on the pumpkin carving!! Very Creative. Sucks, that family had to steal your nummy candies. I think I would have handed out pennies or raisons instead. Nobody steals my reeses!
I love the Jack Skellington pumpkin! Such an awesome movie! Glad you are back to yourself! I hate those times of self reflection!
Post a Comment