We had a party at our house to celebrate the end of Lost. It was a lot of fun. We BBQ'd carne asada and had some amazing mexican food. We made some of the most delicious gluten free dairy free cupcakes....lost style. Here are some pics from the night:
LOST CUPCAKES!
Kellie Channeling Kate
All in all the night was a success. I loved the finale, although I think everyone else who was there was disappointed. The last hour was amazing. I loved the final scenes with Ben and Locke. Great way to end the show. Loved LOVED loved it.







3 comments:
Love the cupcakes! Did you make them?
Yeah, we made them but they were a box mix. So delicious though!
That's so fun that you were all channeling characters of LOST. The cupcakes were cute too, that would have been a fun party to be at.
Post a Comment