And for my birthday celebration, I am gonna have a Twilight party that includes a viewing of not only Twilight and New Moon, but going to the theatre on the day Eclipse comes out to see it.
I so wish I could fly to California for your birthday, that sounds like so much fun! I can't wait for Eclipse to come out, I even added Twilight and New Moon to my Netflix queue and they will be the next movies shipped to my house, YAY!
Come on Get Appy!
-
No, not an iPhone app, an appetizer!
I seriously could eat appetizers all day long. Cheese boards. Baguette.
Hummus. Artichoke and spinach dip. Everything...
2 comments:
Our insurance agency is having a "private" showing of eclipse on july first and we got 2 free tickets :) I can NOT wait :)!!!!
I so wish I could fly to California for your birthday, that sounds like so much fun! I can't wait for Eclipse to come out, I even added Twilight and New Moon to my Netflix queue and they will be the next movies shipped to my house, YAY!
Post a Comment