SO, way back in June, I had a birthday. On the night of my actual birthday, Jeff, my mom and dad, and my friends Kristen, Sydney and Tim went to dinner with me. Our plan was to go to Taco Tuesday at my favorite local eatery, El Camino. My arch enemy (aka. The flamming host who always throws attitude) told us the wait was about a half an hour, so we decided to wait. An hour later, we decided to go to to a place around the corner called The Station. They have delicious burgers and sweet potato fries, and a really neat atmosphere. After dinner, Sydney, Tim, Jeff and I met up with Katie and David (Jeff's sister and her husband who were in town) for a Padres game. We showed up pretty later after having to wait so long to eat and then trying to park downtown. But it was a lot of fun.

Before we went to dinner, everyone met at our house. Katie, David and part of the Tippets crew came by to get their Padres tickets.

Tim and Jeff talking outside of El Camino, with my dad in the background.

Sydney, me and Kristen again

Sydney and Tim, waiting for me to open up presents so we can go to the Padres Game
The next day, I had off of work. Coincidentally, it was the same day that Eclipse came out. My friends Tracy and Kellie and my mom came over and watched Twilight and New Moon with me, and we had some really yummy food. Tracy brought over a good pasta salad and a trail mix with both white (edward) and brown (Jacob) chocolate chips...and she also brought brie (as in the new vampire). Kellie brought some veggies and I made a strawberry salad (thanks to Marie for the recipe...I love it!)
We went to the theatre and met up with my friends Shannon and Hannah. They brought me a huge bag of candy, which was pretty amazing. The movie was awesome, best one yet. Can't wait for Breaking Dawn. Afterwards, my mom insisted on taking pictures of all of us by the movie poster in the lobby. It was that moment that I realized that this was how girls half my age (and younger) were also spending their birthday.
Oh, and after we left the theatre, the mall was having a twilight celebration...so more pictures had to be taken. Infact, I even got a chance to take a picture with Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson. This is a picture of me taking a picture with a cardboard cut out of Edward Cullen. If I wanted to, I could have gotten a FREE 11X17 print of this exact picture. Unfortunately, I didn't go get it, but I am sure Jeff would have wanted it framed in our house...hehehe
It was a really fun Birthday, and I can't wait for the next one!






2 comments:
What a fun birthday celebration. Lucky you getting a photo with the Jacob and Edward :)
I'm so glad you had an awesome birthday and that you have fun plans for Jeff's too! We are hoping to see you soon (and half hoping to not be here, complicated, I know). Good luck in your training! We will be cheering you on for sure!
Post a Comment