Hi Everyone,
Things are going along well down here in San Diego. It has been a very cold summer, which is a bummer for me, because I like really warm weather. The temperatures have been in the 60's the whole summer, which is not very warm considering the humidity.
Regardless of the weather, things are going well for Jeff and me. We are trucking along, training for the Top of Utah Half Marathon. With Jeff's help, I am running faster and better than I ever though. I had my personal best time the other night, when we ran 3 miles in 19 minutes (yikes!). I am sure if Jeff had it his way, he would be running even faster.
We are also planning on going on a bike ride with my dad next year from the Oregon border to San Francisco. Its going to take about a week, and we are going to ride 50-100 miles a day. Should be lots of fun! My dad has been converting my mountain bike to a road bike, and he is doing such a great job. I love my bike right now! I will have to take a picture and put it on here. Next, we are going to build jeff's touring bike...which is going to be even better than my road bike!

This is a picture I took on one of our training rides. There is a bike path from Coronado to Imperial Beach that is 22 miles round trip, so we have been doing that. This picture was taken in Imperial Beach...right next to TJ :-)
Jeff has been restoring an old Rhodes piano that he bought off of some guy on Ebay. It is now sounding phenomenal, and he only has a little bit more to do. That is how he has been spending a lot of his free weekend time lately.

We also just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary (wow!) and we had dinner at The Marine Room. It is a restaurant in La Jolla that sits right on the beach. During high tide, the waves crash on the windows. Pretty neat! Also, the food is amazing.

This Sunday is Jeff's 32nd birthday, and I am going to make him Angel Foodcake and a delicious dinner of his choice. We are going to go to the mall right now to go pick out his birthday present...which will probably be an item of clothing.
Until next update...bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment