Last weekend, Jeff decided he wanted to do my hair. I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into, because it took a little over an hour. But he blow dried, curled and styled the whole thing. It was fun and ended up looking good! I told him that he should go to beauty school and open a salon. I'm sure after an hour of curling and blow drying he didn't feel much like doing that!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Hairdo
Last weekend, Jeff decided he wanted to do my hair. I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into, because it took a little over an hour. But he blow dried, curled and styled the whole thing. It was fun and ended up looking good! I told him that he should go to beauty school and open a salon. I'm sure after an hour of curling and blow drying he didn't feel much like doing that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It looks great! God job Jeff!
It looks great! I hope he took you out for a night on the town after all that hard work!!
That is so cool! I am way impressed!
Post a Comment