Friday, November 02, 2012

The Voice

So, I am really into The Voice this season. I watched the first season and loved it. I have always been a huge Team Ceelo fan, and rooted for team Ceelo on season one (although I really liked Dia on Team Blake). I am yet again rooting for team Ceelo. I just really like every member of his team much more than most of the people on the other teams. HOWEVER, I do have favorites on every team that I would love to see win:

Team Adam - Amanda Brown
Team Blake - Terry McDermott
Team CeeLo - Nicholas David (but I do love Mackensie Borg...heck I love all of team ceelo)
Team Christina - De'Borah

Here is a good list of all the contestants with a little bit of info about them.

Is anyone else watching this season? Who are you rooting for?

No comments: