I don't really have much else to say, other than I am stoked that school is out!
I am taking biochem and an english class over the summer, so I don't get much of a break, but they won't be too bad. Plus we have a fun vacation coming up going to Utah for Katie's wedding in June. Right when we get back, my mom and I are going to go to Disneyland for my birthday (the big 25!!!)
In August, we might go up to South Dakota to visit the deal family and run the half marathon with Sarah. That will be a lot of fun!
For the times inbetween, the plan is to just do a lot of surfing and running...and scrapbooking. I have decided to start keeping a real scrapbook (and I might end up completing my mom's scrapbook from our wedding!)
Okay..so I need to do some serious relaxing now. Classes start mid-June!
Amanda
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It sounds like you have a lot going on this summer. Hopefully you wont get worn out for all the activities you've got planned! Have a great summer and enjoy the warm (hot) weather!
Sounds like you have a busy summer! That's going to make it go SO Fast!
SWEET! I am so excited for you, summer is the best and it sounds like you will have a good one!
Classes start mid-June??! That isn't much of a summer! Well sounds like you are making the most of it! When you come up to Utah we should go for a run! Let me know what you think! You would probably kick my butt though!
Congrats on the grades! I am happy to hear you will have a little break.
Post a Comment