Here are pictures from our photo shoot. Captions are courtesyof Jeff:

It took Jeff two hours to pick out a board, but when he finally did he thought it was pretty swell. Its a beauty ain't it.
Amanda posing (as usual) with her new board that she is never going to ride because she's afraid she's going to get eaten by a shark... Actually, she's just a pussy.
After Jeff applied the base coat he had to clean all the wax out of the couch.
Amanda waxing her foam top. (haha)
Jeff making sure his wetsuit fits. He is REALLY excited to go surfing!
Amanda making sure her wet suit fits. Amanda is really excited to go surfing too. She better show those pearly whites now before she bashes her face in with her foam top and is a snaggle tooth for the rest of her life.


6 comments:
That is so fun! I, not ever living by the ocean, am totally confused...why is a foam board better/different? I hope there are action shots soon to follow!
Don't worry. you wont get too messed up out there. Just try not to crash into the other surfers, that really pisses them off. Make sure you post lots of pictures and videos of you guys mastering the waves in sunny san diego.
That's so cool! Can't wait to hear your surfing stories. It looks like you guys have so much fun!
That is great! That looks like you guys will have sooo much fun! Now we really will need to come back and visit so you can show us how to surf! We went boogie boarding, that is about all I can handle! I love the picture of Jeff! He does look really excited to surf!
Haha oh my, Jeff's captions are so funny!! How was the first day of surfing?
Just don't let Sarah teach Amanda about surfing, I seem to remember an incident with a fat lip and a surf board when you were in New Jersey! Looks like tons of fun, I'd be worried about the sharks too, don't worry.
You should take some pics of your house and post them, I'd love to see it!
Post a Comment