We're on episode 8 of season 5...and here are some of my random thoughts about the series so far:
1. Crazy that Ben killed Locke...he is SO EVIL! I trust Charles Whitmore so much more than Ben. It is kind of funny because when I first started watching Lost (about 6 months ago), I told my mom that I thought that Locke was going to be a bad guy during the second episode. Woah, was I way off!
2. I think that the island is "pergatory" (I know, not an original theory...but it makes sense) and the war that is coming is going to be the war that ends the world...and then maybe it will be the second coming...woah, crazy...
3. What happened to Claire?
4. I think one of my least favorite episodes was the one where it showed Michael's really depressing life after he got back from the island, and the guy with the beard came and had a gay lover, and Michael kept trying to kill himself. It was very sad...the whole thing.
5. I think my favorite episodes so far were (in no particular order): in the second season with Hurley's imaginary friend, who you gets him to eat...The one where locke's dad pushes him out of the window...the one where we first learn about hurley's number fixation, and then see that it is written outside of the hatch...The one where Charlie dies and writes his best life memories.
6. Speaking of the numbers, what happened to that whole theme? It kind of disappeared after the hatch was blown up.
7. My favorite quote form the series is "See you in another life Brotha'"
8. I liked Sawyer much much much better when he was a tough guy who called everyone mean nick names.
9. What happened to the "Expose" couple who were barried alive?
10. How did Kate really get away with saying Aaron was her baby??
Top 3 Favorite Characters:
Sajid
Sawyer
Desmond
***NOTE - This blog post is dedicated to Anna and Phil Dutson, who were nice enough to get us a copy of season five...THANKS!***
***NOTE - I feel like a twelve year old after re-reading this...Oh well!***
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is awesome! Just wait, it gets weirder and weirder! I love Sawyer, he is my favorite, followed closely by Sayid!
I watched the entire first season of Lost and some of the second season...and then I started to dream about it way too often so I stopped. But, Claire was my favorite character and I am sad they got rid of her (I don't know if I heard that or if I saw those episodes where she wasn't there, I'm thinking I heard it). Also, I loved Charlie and I'm way sad they killed him off too. Lost blows my mind seriously!
Also, about the half marathon thing. David's sister is running one up here in August and I told her that I would run it so I really gotta start getting into shape. You should do it with us! I could get you the details if you want them! :D I would love it if you joined.
What ever did happen to Claire?
I think the numbers come back at the end of season five, can't remember!
And you're welcome, glad we could help you get LOST!
LOVE this post!! I would have to agree with you on the top 3 characters, although I really started to like Juliette after this last season.
I watched the first 3 (I think) seasons of Lost... Until Charlie died and I bawled my eyes out and vowed never to watch it again. That, and I think Adam got that show in the divorce; I took Grey's Anatomy instead. The couple that got buried alive probably suffocated - that episode FREAKED ME OUT, between the live burial and the fucking spiders. And from reading your 12-year-old-style post, I'm kinda glad I don't watch it anymore because I get really frustrated when shows get rid of too many people, especially if they just keep killing them off like that.
Post a Comment