Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your positive comments and attitudes. I am kind of getting over the school schedule thing. Misery loves company, (and I have a lot of company on this one) so some friends of mine who are on the same boat planned around it and are taking other classes together. It should be a good semester. One class that I get to take this semester that I otherwise wouldn't be able to is called 'Plants, Drugs and Medicine"... and its a biology class, not a chemistry class... so we'll be looking at what they do once they are inside the body, as opposed to looking at the chemical structures and what gets hydrolyzed and what gets added when inside. I am really excited :-)

OTher than that, things have been going really well. My Biochem class is almost over, it ends August 6th (and I still have two exams, a final, two reading assignments and a research paper due..no biggie :-/ ) and the day after it ends, Jeff and I are going to get on a plane and go see Jeff's sister Sarah in South Dakota. It will be SUCH a fun trip, I can't wait! Sturgess will still be going on, and I will have to go take lots of pictures of that, and bring home a bunch of memorabilia for my dad!

Other than that, I am looking for another job. I am going to try to get one in the weight loss counseling/diet therapy realm. I have put my resume in to various places, I will let you all know if anything exciting happens. I figure if I don't get anything by mid August, then I will try to find a serving job again. And if I can't find a serving job anywhere, I can always go back to Marie Callenders :-)

2 comments:

Katie said...

That class sounds like it will be SO interesting. I think stuff like that is so cool, I'm glad everything is working out with your schedule. Sorry about the job. :( let me know if you need anything.

Unknown said...

LOL!! Too bad it's closed!